Tuesday 21 October 2014

Questionnaire

Before choosing my song for my music video, I thought I would do a questionnaire to find out research to help me choosing a song. I think that having this research will make my chose easier and please the participants taking part.I asked 20 people. 

The questions I will be asking are:

1) Whats your gender?

- Male
- Female

2) What age group are you?

15-25
26-35
36-45
46+


 3) What is your favourite genre of music?

- Pop
- Rock
- R&B
- Indie
- Country

Other.......................


2) What is your favourite Type of music video?

- Narrative
- Random (nothing to do with the lyrics) 
- Performance

Other.....................

3) Do you prefer funny or serious music videos?

-  Funny
- Serious 

4) Do you think the artist needs to appear in the music video?

- Yes
- No

5) Do you think there should be a relationship between the music video and the lyrics?

- Yes
- No

No comments:

Post a Comment