Wednesday 21 January 2015

Location and Permission Form

Location

My plan was to use a lot of different locations, however when I started filming I decided that I only wasted to use a few different locations as i wasted to make my music video more performances based than storyline based. I wanted simple background as I wanted my artist to always be in focus. 




Permission Form
As the filming was only using simple backgrounds I did not have to use difficult or complicated locations, this meant that I didn't need to ask anyone else for permission except from my artist, because the locations I used were all study type rooms within either my house or my artists I did not have to ask consent.

I did however have to ask permission from Miranda to involve her in the contents of my filming. The consent form that alice signed says 'I hereby consent to act in Emily Clare’s A2 music video. She has my permission to use any of the footage involving any images of me in any way she needs to in terms of her A2 project.'


No comments:

Post a Comment